Sunday, September 30, 2012

Welcome to Metal Trek

Welcome to Metal Trek, the next evolutionary step that was Wacken Trek. Instead of focusing on traveling to Wacken, this blog will focus on all aspects related to Metal Travel.

Wacken Trek had a good run and did what it needed to do (provide information on how to travel to Wacken and the many tall tales of my travels), but as my Metal Travel experiences continue to expand (and my previous travels should have told me this before starting Wacken Trek), it was time to broaden the scope of Wacken Trek and the only way to do this was by creating a new blog, which allows for easier and faster setups of new (and even old) posts.

The next few months will have the blog undergo additional major renovations and major updates as it has a long way to go before it is considered complete. If you find links taking you back to the old Wacken Trek site, don't worry, I am aware of it and will fix them as time progress.

I will also have videos and news relating to Metal Travel that will be a feature for this blog.

As for the old Wacken Trek site, I haven't decided yet whether it will stay up or be deleted.

For the time being, and to give something for the launch, I have posted the Wacken Open Air 2009 and the European Metal Festival Tour 2011 blogs as well as some videos that will provide Metal Travel related entertainment.


That's it for now but if you have any suggestions, let me know and I will take them into serious consideration.

Many \m/ HEAVY \m/ thanks!6!6!6!

No comments:

Post a Comment